Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So many ideas, so little time.

I should be upstairs working on the latest home improvement project I so foolishly started. I should, but I cooked dinner tonight, did dishes, and now I'm too tired to start making a mess. Maybe tomorrow night. For sure Friday night. Or maybe Saturday morning.  Until then I'll just browse the web for ideas for bedroom number two that I'm naming "Project 2012". Surely I (oops, we ) will be finished with bedroom number one by then!

Anyhoo, here are some inspiration pictures for the next makeover.


I have a similar metal bed that is spray painted an ugly bronze color, but I am loving the fresh look of this bed and side tables. I'm seeing a trend in my inspiration pictures. Notice the plank walls. Maybe they had cracked plaster walls, too.


I found this picture in Google Images and think it is the perfect solution to my old cupboard in Project 2012 bedroom featured below.




If only my home projects could be completed as quickly as they seem to be on those half hour HGTV makeover shows. I sure could use Sarah and crew from Sarah's House ( my all time favorite design show) AND their budget, too! Sigh, a girl can dream.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...Love the inspiration photo. :) Will go really good in your house.

    I hate being sick. But it gives me an excuse to be lazy. ;) It's ok to be lazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh..I love the room...plank walls.. I heart you!

    Can't wait 'till 2012 for the big reveal ;0) Lovely!

    ***Feel better sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't be getting the plank walls, bu love the rest.
    And there are many reasons to be lazy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...