Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Taxes for Dummies


Subtract line A from line B, add line C and multiply times three.  Huh?  That is my knowledge of filing taxes, since I have never been involved in the process.  That job falls on Mr.Ranger's shoulders.  I have enough things to worry about.

We went to the home show in Duluth last weekend, so of course I had to stop at the antique store on the way.  I found a special present for Bill to help him with the budget balancing.


It may look like a retro toy, but really is quite useful.



Beads to the right, we're getting a refund, beads to the left, we pay.  Looks good!



And now for upcoming events:

I better make room in my car.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Cute, Mom. ;)

    Bigger car = More purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I'm jealous - I work this weekend.

    You will never believe it ... but I did our taxes this year! Yes --- me! ;0)

    Bad side is ... we owe again! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...