Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apple Blossoms

The cloudy sky finally cleared when I got home from work, so I was able to spend a beautiful evening puttering around in the yard.  I snapped a few pictures of the apple blossoms on the trees before the wind and rain take them away.  Last year none of the trees had any blossoms and this year they are covered in flowers.  I guess that means there will be a bumper crop of apples for the evil squirrels to destroy.









Mmmmm, better than any air freshener you can buy.  I wish I could bottle the sweet smell.

2 comments:

  1. its always a sad day when you see the blooms--because then i know that in a mere week, there will be none left. mine have already disappeared! but it was a nice few days when they were in full bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Why does everything have to just bloom in the spring?! Especially when we have a gloomy spring like this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...